OUR GDPR POLICY
Policy brief & purpose
KRAIS Tube Expenders’ Data Protection Policy reflects our commitment to handling data of employees, customers, stakeholders and other interested parties with as much care and vigilance as possible. With this policy, we ensure that we gather, store and handle information fairly, transparently and with respect towards individual rights.
Scope and covering under the Data Protection Policy
Following this policy is a duty of all parties. This policy refers to employees of our company and its subsidiaries – all parties who provide any amount of information to us – this is employees, job candidates, customers, suppliers etc. Contractors, consultants, partners and any other external entity are also covered. In other words, our policy refers to anyone we collaborate with or acts on our behalf and may need occasional access to data.
We need to obtain and process information, as part of our operations. It can include any offline or online data that makes a person identifiable such as names, addresses, usernames and passwords, digital footprints, photographs, social security numbers, financial data etc.
This information is collected in a transparent way and only with the full cooperation and knowledge of interested parties. Once this information is available to us, the following rules apply.
Our data will be:
- Accurate and kept up-to-date
- Collected fairly and for lawful purposes only
- Processed by the company within its legal and moral boundaries
- Protected against any unauthorized or illegal access by internal or external parties
Our data will not be:
- Communicated informally
- Stored for more than a specified amount of time
- Transferred to organizations, states or countries that do not have adequate data protection policies
- Distributed to any party other than the ones agreed upon by the data’s owner (exempting legitimate requests from law enforcement authorities)
- In addition to ways of handling the data the company has direct obligations towards people to whom the data belongs
Specifically, we must let people know which of their data is collected. We will inform all parties how we will process their data and who has the access to their information. We must have provisions in cases of lost, corrupted or compromised data. We will make sure to allow people to request that we modify, erase, reduce or correct data contained in our databases.
We are committed to a number of actions.
To exercise data protection we will:
- Restrict and monitor access to sensitive data
- Develop transparent data collection procedures
- Train employees in online privacy and security measures
- Build secure networks to protect online data from cyber attacks
- Establish clear procedures for reporting privacy breaches or data misuse
- Include contract clauses or communicate statements on how we handle data
- Establish data protection practices (document shredding, secure locks, data encryption, frequent backups, access authorization etc.)
All principles described in this policy must be strictly followed. A breach of data protection guidelines will invoke disciplinary and possibly legal action.
KRAIS Tube Expanders, Poland, 55-106 Zawonia, Czachowo 15.